“The Walking Trails of Yarram & District: A Souvenir Companion Guide” was written and compiled by Paul Whitford, a resident of Yarram, Victoria.
Paul is a dedicated volunteer of the Yarram Visitor Information Centre where his many years of employment in the Hospitality/Tourism Industries, combined with 50 years of local knowledge and passion for the region’s natural beauty serve him well.
“The Walking Trails of Yarram & District: A Souvenir Companion Guide” is just what it says it is…
• A handy guide book complete with maps and official information detailing the 17 walking tracks of Yarram and the surrounding district.
• It is also a companion book filled with historical tidbits designed to enhance the hikers knowledge of the region.
• Finally, the book serves as a quality souvenir, filled with glossy photographs, maps and a section for writing your own notes as you take to the trails.
The 71-page book includes basic safety tips for hikers and the official Australian Walking Track Grading System guidelines as well as detailed information on:
• The Tarra Rail Trail & Great Southern Rail Trail
• The Christopher Robinson Walking Trail
• The McLoughlin’s Beach to 90 Mile Beach Walking Trail & McLoughlin’s Beach Nature Walk
• White Women’s Waterhole Walk, Forest Walk & Old Railway Walk
• The Tarra-Bulga National Park Tracks & the Grand Strzelecki Track
• The Bullocky’s Grave Walk
The chapter on the iconic Tarra-Bulga National Park and Grand Strzelecki Track complements our printed and georeferenced maps perfectly.
A perfect companion as you explore the National Park and track.
Please contact us before placing your order for extra postage cost if purchasing more than one guide.
Price includes regular post without tracking. A refund for combined postage is available if buying multiple posted items.
Registered post is optional at extra cost when added from the shop.