We only receive a small amount of annual funding for general track maintenance and improvements from Latrobe City and Wellington Shires and from map sales. At times, this is insufficient to purchase all the necessary items required. We have a wish list as follows and the items on it would greatly improve the Track and contribute to the safety and enjoyment of walkers. We appreciate any financial or in-kind donation to help us reach our goals.
All donations would be acknowledged on the website. For further details, please contact Richard Florey on 61 3 5196 6182 or email@example.com.
Here is our wish list
- $500 to purchase sleepers, pickets and track markers to improve the Link Track from Tarra Valley Road to Diaper Track.
- $300 to purchase sleepers and pickets to make the approach to Roberts Road on the Macks Creek Loop safer.
- $600 to purchase materials to build a picnic table and concrete slab at the Morningside Picnic Area.
- $600 to purchase materials to build a picnic table and concrete slab at the Bird Road Picnic Area.
- $25 each to purchase tracks markers displaced by flooding or tree damage.
- $500 sponsorship for interpretive signs on the track – enquire for details – you/your organisation would be acknowledged on the sign.
- $400 to improve the Bushfire Memorial on Mt. Tassie.
- $400 to purchase sleepers. pickets and railings for the approach to the Morwell National Park from Billys Creek above the park.
- $300 to purchase a load to supply gravel to maintain access to the Jumbuk Rest Area and the Mt. Tassie Bushfire Memorial Site.
In addition, we need various chemicals to aid our extensive spray works along some sections of the Track. Please enquire about this as prices vary greatly.