We only receive small amount for general maintenance from Wellington and LaTrobe Shires. We have a wish list as follows and the items on it would greatly improve the Track and contribute to the safety and enjoyment of walkers. All donations would be acknowledged on the website. For further details, please contact Richard Florey by phoning 61 3 5196 6182 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is our wish list
- $500 to purchase sleepers,pickets and track markers to improve the Link Track from Tarra Valley Road onto Diaper Track.
- $300 to buy sleepers and pickets to make the approach to Roberts Road on the Macks Creek Loop safer
- $600 to by treated pine material to build a table and concrete a slab at the Morningside Picnic area.
- $25 each to supply tracks markers displaced by flooding or tree damage.
- $500 to sponsor interpretive signs on the track – enquire for details – you/your organisation would be acknowledged on the sign.
- $400 to improve Bushfire Memorial on Mt. Tassie
- $600 to build a picnic table and concrete slab at the Bird Road Picnic Area.
- $400 to buy sleepers. pickets and railings for the approach to the Morwell National Park From Billys Creek above the Park
- $300 a load to supply gravel to maintain access to the Jumbuk Rest Area and the Mt Tassie Bushfire Memorial site.
In addition we need various chemicals to aid our extensive spray works along some sections of the Track. Please enquire about this as prices vary greatly.